+ -

Pages

Lifeline

Sometimes i got a good idea when I think
Then in a second everything's just gone when I blink
I don’t understand this game, that's why I never hate
Just put your hands higher, I like to celebrate
According to my memory all of this is just bullshit
When you had bad relationship, no it's no longer there, i called it relation-shit
So what you call misunderstanding when problems comes to hit?
I wondering in my class, going back and forth in the lobby
I don't even know why I be like this
So fuck all this i'mma make lyrics
Cause my dream's I wanna be one of the great lyricist
Money influence is in crisis
Who's care? I have Leon dead by the zombie with poisons
I know this is will be hard to understand
But I'm gonna make sure this winner will never fall again
And then I come to ballin' eating, writing, musical creation, nothing but just be me
Hope is the lights when the dark comes
When I got sick my mommy take care of me till it's gone
I love you mom
You're everything that I love the most
You're one of the great inspiration to be the best
Till now? I stay strong
That's just how my daddy raise me
"To be the man you should be ready to take responsibility
Cause no matter what that's your destiny
God made you like this"
Yeah I know pops
I'll make you proud and never let you down again
I know I had survive from all the pain
Now everything's just fine here I go again
Thanks for the love, I'm going through changes
5 Mini Blog: Lifeline Sometimes i got a good idea when I think Then in a second everything's just gone when I blink I don’t understand this game, t...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih telah berkunjung. Silahkan kembali lain waktu dan silahkan tinggalkan komentar.

< >