+ -

Pages

Last but not Least

Even when the sky's falling down
I don't speak your language, mine is silence
When my mother gave me a name
When my dream only full of pain
Fuck the fame
Without a friend i might never came up to this game
My mind's wide open
I don't give a fuck to every shit they droppin'
I don't give a fuck to every excuses when I'm young
Let the enemies dragged to hell
I'm not a type of any angel
I tell ya I'm a sinner
You better be grateful to see me as a winner
Coz I'm on a mission to kill every one of my competition
Call me crazy but I work hard for my vision
No one will able to turn off my fire
Keep my heat up and not get lower my wings
If you hate me I'll be like what's happening?
Chicks that I be smashing, make money that's my passion
One day it's gonna be over
The case that you talking about never come closer
You're not better than me and I'm not better than you
I never lose the moment every time you threw me a torment
I spit
Bitch, I'm the boss
Keep the spirit of Wazowski in me, Monster University floss
And you never take my pride from me
So fuck everybody that had doubt on me
This is something i have to write then succeed
If you don't like just fuck you
I don't owe you nothing
5 Mini Blog: Last but not Least Even when the sky's falling down I don't speak your language, mine is silence When my mother gave me a name When my dream ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih telah berkunjung. Silahkan kembali lain waktu dan silahkan tinggalkan komentar.

< >