+ -

Pages

I Don't Give A Fuck

I'm addicted, everything high for me
The girl say i'm real cause they addicted to me
I don't give a fuck about anything
Oh can you practice what you preach?
I just turn all my nightmares into wet dreams
You can't understand this kid cause your self esteem
Don't gotta ask me shit cause i don't front
Satan shadows scare me a lot but i have no fear
Extremely Britney with no Spears
Dear honey now you can miss me
With all your heart you say but this is me
The world changing then the people changing too
Just learn to accept that shit, baby blue
I've good time back then
Cause i spend fun times with my friends not you
You're a drama queen
And i'm dreaming to be a king
Now my head in the clouds you can call me a dreamer
But when my bass super loud i turn that bitch into a screamer
5 Mini Blog: I Don't Give A Fuck I'm addicted, everything high for me The girl say i'm real cause they addicted to me I don't give a fuck about anything Oh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih telah berkunjung. Silahkan kembali lain waktu dan silahkan tinggalkan komentar.

< >