+ -

Pages

Bunch of Words

This is the words that i wrote when i tryna pass the test
We live in this world just try to do our best
We pray for anything, goodness is the one
I have a big dream someday I'll be The One
Best in this rap music
A trip all around the world yeah my hand hold the tickets
Everybody that used to know me will probably say I'm changing
Focus to myself in money making
Nothing can compare
Hustle and struggle are the only things that i can trust in
I can't stop
I won't stop even i have bad grade
All i know i don't want to be a bad dad
I work hard so i can feed my kids and my wife
To see they smiling to me every morning that's why
That's also the reason why I'm gonna fly to the sky
Now put your hands up like we gonna fight the sky
The only way to get love is to give love
Love is all we need
Love y'all
5 Mini Blog: Bunch of Words This is the words that i wrote when i tryna pass the test We live in this world just try to do our best We pray for anything, goo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih telah berkunjung. Silahkan kembali lain waktu dan silahkan tinggalkan komentar.

< >